Saturday, April 28, 2007

Nipponster

Just added the Nipponster - Japan enthusiasts search engine search box to the site. It's basically google for Japanese web sites. Under the search box is a recent searches cloud for something random if your bored. They have a blog which has loads of interesting info about their site, links, searches ect. Also worth a donwload is their own tool bar, which has loads of cool links pre-installed such as live streaming tv and radio, blogs, lessons an loads of other Japanese related stuff. So check out Nipponster it's perfect for Japanese freaks and geeks!

1 comment:

Nipponster Staff said...

Hi!

Hey, Didn't we say not to link to us?! ;)

Thanks for spreading the word about Nipponster. I was doing a blog search for Nipponster and to my pleasant surprise found this post on your blog.

Do you mind if I link back to it in an upcoming post?

Contact me and let me know. eaglelandgrace AT gmail.com
I will definately get back to you (unless my laptop explodes or something :) and we can chat.

cheers,
Tori